The Supporting Stakeholder program is designed to raise the bar of excellence in ratings and enhance the quality and comparability of material sustainability information needed to move markets toward more sustainable outcomes.
Our goal over the next 18 months is to build a global network of Supporting Stakeholders to support the development of a world-class sustainability ratings standard that is recognized for its excellence, integrity and dynamism.
GISR relies on the generosity and commitment of a diversity of sources to achieve its mission, including foundations, business, investors, governments and NGOs. Organizations that do so are cordially welcomed as “Supporting Stakeholders” and will receive the following benefits:
- Organization’s logo and weblink featured on the GISR website
- Prominent acknowledgement in GISR publications
- Early access to all GISR publications, news and ratings’ standard materials
- Special invitation to stakeholder briefings
- Invitations to webinars tailored to supporting stakeholders
- Invitation to participate in a future GISR sponsored, invitation-only, ‘Sustainability Ratings Forum’. The event will convene rating agencies, corporations, investment managers, and pension funds and thought leaders to discuss critical issues, concerns and innovations in performance assessment and ratings.
For more information, see the Supporting Stakeholder Brochure
Annual contributions to the Supporting Stakeholder program are based on the following contribution schedule:
GISR Supporting Stakeholder Program Annual Contribution Schedule
|Gross turnover – US Dollars||Annual Contribution|
|< 5 million||500|
|> 1 billion||10,000|
To donate using a credit or debit card, click here: